Australian Six Month Tourist Visa
If you plan on travelling to Australia for a long trip (over 90 days) you will be need to apply for a six month Australian tourist visa.
This visa allows you to stay in Australia (for tourism purposes) for up to 6 months. If you require longer, we also offer a 12 month tourist visa option.
Your six month tourist visa is valid for 12 months from the date of issue. You will be allowed to leave and re-enter Australia as often as you wish during this time; however you can only stay for up to 6 months per visit.
To be eligible to apply for a 6 month Australian holiday visa you must agree with the following conditions:
- Your trip should be for the purpose of tourism - working is strictly prohibited!
- You must be able to show proof of funds in excess of $6,900 AUD ($7,124 USD) in your bank account.
- You must not study for more than 3 months while in Australia.*
* If you intend to study for longer than 4 weeks in Australia, you may be required to undergo a chest x-ray examination.
If you have any questions please contact one of our specialists.
Phone: 01925 451 165
You can also apply by phone, it only takes about 5 minutes.
The cost of this visa is $221.00 USD.
Frequently Asked Questions:
» Will I be required to undergo a medical?
- Applicants applying for an Australian long stay tourist visa under 70 years of age will not usually be requested to undergo any medicals, unless they have stated any medical conditions on the application form.
- Applicants over the age of 70 will require a Visitor Visa Medical Certificate 70-85. A doctor's report is required for all applicants applying for a long stay visitor's visa.
- Applicants over 70 years of age wishing to obtain a long stay visa may also be required to provide evidence they have sufficient health/travel insurance for the entire duration of their time in Australia.
» I am travelling with my child/ren without their mother/father, does this matter?